5 digital supply chain experts say don’t miss these benefits of IoT
Listen to what these digital supply chain experts have to say. The digital supply chain will be changing the landscape of supply chain management.
Digital Supply Chain, IoT, and Big Data Information.
- A Brief History of Big Data.
- Big Data Challenges and Opportunities.
- Blockchain, How it works.
- Deep Learning: Big Data Intelligence.
- Dilbert Lean Six Sigma.
- How It Works: Internet of Things.
- Internet of Things IoT Logistics: Connected World.
- IoT Supply Chain Management.
- The Supply Chain Predictive Enterprise.
- Toyota Production System (TPS).
- What is a Digital Supply Chain?
- What is Supply Chain Management, and should you major in it?
Internet of Things Quotes
- “Think of a 3D printer as your TV. The same way your TV streams movies your 3D printer could download plans to make any product in your warehouse. Is the future of warehouses the same as video stores.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com.
- “Without change there is no innovation, creativity, or incentive for improvement. Those who initiate change will have a better opportunity to manage the change that is inevitable.” ~ William Pollard
- “Our goal is to build the Internet of People (IoP) to find the person who has the answer you are looking for.” ~SupplyChainToday.com.
- “If you can’t describe what you are doing as a process, you don’t know what you’re doing.” ~ W. Edwards Deming
- “If you think of standardization as the best that you know today, but which is to be improved tomorrow; you get somewhere.” ~ Henry Ford, founder Ford Motor Company
- “Eighty-five percent of the reasons for failure are deficiencies in the systems and process rather than the employee. The role of management is to change the process rather than badgering individuals to do better.” ~ W. Edwards Deming
- “Do your due diligence when dealing with consultants, many will promise big results but deliver little.” ~ EverythingSupplyChain.com
- “The digital supply chain has the potential to completely change supply chain. However, do your due diligence before rushing in.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com.
- “If you don’t have standardized processes how are you going to provide a consistent way to automate them?” ~SupplyChainToday.com
- “If your current systems are giving you inaccurate reports will investing in big data mean you will still get inaccurate reports but just with more data?” ~SupplyChainToday.com
- “Remember all the hype behind B2B procurement? Some was true was was not. Ask lots of questions about the digital supply chain.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com.