What is Blue Ocean Strategy?
Supply Chain and Leadership Information.
- Coca Cola Supply Chain.
- Day in the Life – Supply Chain Operations.
- Deep Learning: Big Data Intelligence.
- Dilbert Lean Six Sigma.
- Henry Ford, Model T, and the Assembly Line.
- How Amazon Receives Your Inventory.
- IKEA Supply Chain Innovation.
- Indra Nooyi, PepsiCo CEO. Doug McMillon, Walmart CEO.
- Ingvar Kamprad Quotes (founder of IKEA).
- John Shook Explains the Lean Transformation Model.
- Mark Cuban: How I Became a Billionaire. Mark Cuban Quotes.
- The Story of Steve Jobs and Tim Cook You Didn’t Know About.
- “The natural strategic orientation of many companies is toward retaining existing customers and seeking further segmentation opportunities. This is especially true in the face of competitive pressure. Although this might be a good way to gain a focused competitive advantage and increase share of the existing market space, it is not likely to produce a blue ocean that expands the market and creates new demand.” ~ W. Chan Kim, Blue Ocean Strategy