Amazon has massive plans for global shipping. There has been a great deal of news on this recently. How will Amazon improve the last mile of delivery?
Supply Chain Information.
- Amazon tour: What happens after you place that order.
- IKEA Supply Chain Innovation.
- PepsiCo and Walmart CEO talk business.
- Procurement Training, Purchasing Training, Supply Chain Management Training.
- Sam Walton and Jeff Bezos Leadership and Supply Chain Quotes.
- SAP S/4HANA in 2 Minutes: Supply Chain Transformation.
- Supply Chain Automation Quotes.
- Supply Chain Information and Resources.
- Toyota Supply Chain Management.
- Two of the Keys to Walmart’s Success.
- Walmart Fulfillment – how is Walmart getting closer to the customer.
Quotes from Retail Giants
- “We will make it because we are young and we will never, never give up.” ~ Jack Ma
- “The lessons I learned from the dark days at Alibaba are that you’ve got to make your team have value, innovation, and vision. Also, if you don’t give up, you still have a chance. And, when you are small, you have to be very focused and rely on your brain, not your strength.” ~ Jack Ma
- “What we need to do is always lean into the future; when the world changes around you and when it changes against you – what used to be a tail wind is now a head wind – you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.” ~ Jeff Bezos
- “Appreciate everything your associates do for the business. Nothing else can quite substitute for a few well-chosen, well-timed, sincere words of praise. They’re absolutely free and worth a fortune.” ~ Sam Walton
- “If your customer base is aging with you, then eventually you are going to become obsolete or irrelevant. You need to be constantly figuring out who are your new customers and what are you doing to stay forever young.” ~ Jeff Bezos
- “Ignore the conventional wisdom. If everybody else is doing it one way, there’s a good chance you can find your niche by going in exactly the opposite direction.” ~ Sam Walton
- “We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.” ~ Jeff Bezos
- “A merchant who approaches business with the idea of serving the public well has nothing to fear from the competition.” ~ J.C. Penny