Amazon Prime Air – Amazon made its first drone delivery
There are so many opportunities arising to further improve residential delivery. Amazon Prime Air is one of many companies that are testing drones for delivery. How will this impact supply chain?
Supply Chain and Leadership Information.
- 5 digital supply chain experts on benefits of IoT.
- 8 REAL HoverBoards and HoverBikes That Actually Hover.
- Amazon Prime Air made its first drone delivery.
- Big Data Challenges and Opportunities.
- Delivery Drones – DHL steals UPS thunder.
- Dr. Marcel Vollmer – Chief Operating Officer – SAP Ariba.
- Indra Nooyi, PepsiCo CEO. Doug McMillon, Walmart CEO.
- Lean, Kaizen, and Continuous Improvement.
- Lean Manufacturing – Lean Factory Tour.
- Maersk Line: Using the Internet of Things, Data, and Analytics.
- Mark Zuckerberg – Young Billionaire Entrepreneurs.
- SAP S/4HANA in 2 Minutes: Supply Chain Transformation.
- Uber Freight Officially Launches (What it Means for Truckers).
- Uber Self-Driving Truck Makes Its First Delivery.
- What is blockchain?
- What Is Inventory Management?
- What is Supply Chain Management?
- What is Supply Chain Management, and should you major in it?
Continuous Improvement Quotes
- “A corporation is a living organism; it has to continue to shed its skin. Methods have to change. Focus has to change. Values have to change. The sum total of those changes is transformation.” ~ Andrew Grove, former CEO of Intel.
- “Observing many companies in action, I am unable to point to a single instance in which stunning results were gotten without the active and personal leadership of the upper managers.” ~ Joseph M. Juran
- “Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
- “Excellent firms don’t believe in excellence – only in constant improvement and constant change.” ~ Tom Peters
- “An organization’s ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage.” ~ Jack Welch, former CEO of GE.
- “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” ~ Colin Powell