Apple Supply Chain Management
Apple supply chain management from Anil Bharti
Supply Chain Information.
- BASF Smart Supply Chain.
- Best supply chain companies to research.
- Book Reviews: “Made in America” by Sam Walton, founder of Walmart.
- Exclusive interview with Apple CEO Tim Cook.
- Grainger Supply Chain.
- Harley Davidson Factory Tour.
- John Shook Explains the Lean Transformation Model.
- Lean, Kaizen, and Continuous Improvement.
- SAP S/4HANA in 2 Minutes: Supply Chain Transformation.
- Saturday Morning Meeting: Amazon vs. Walmart.
- Skechers distribution center.
- Supply Chain Information and Resources.
- The Best Quotes for Business and Supply Chain Motivation.
- “Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… The ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules… You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things… They push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~ Steve Jobs, co-founder Apple Inc.
- “Steve [Jobs] and I spent months getting to know each other before I joined Apple. He had no exposure to marketing other than what he picked up on his own. This is sort of typical of Steve. When he knows something is going to be important, he tries to absorb as much as he possibly can.” ~ John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc.
- “Steve [Jobs] brilliance is his ability to see something and then understand it and then figure out how to put it into the context of his design methodology – everything is design.” ~ John Sculley