Artificial Intelligence Threat – Elon Musk
Is artificial intelligence a threat or are people just being paranoid? Watch the video below and make your own decision.
- Amazon Jeff Bezos on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Artificial Intelligence Quotes: Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Stephen Hawking.
- Artificial Intelligence Risks – Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Stephen Hawking.
- Deep Learning: Big Data Intelligence.
- Elon Musk and Bill Gates talk artificial intelligence.
- Elon Musk’s Artificial Intelligence Destroys Champion Gamer!
- Elon Musk Quotes.
- Machine Learning Introduction.
- Tesla Documentary – World’s best electric cars.
- What is a Digital Supply Chain?
Artificial Intelligence Quotes
- “If Elon Musk is wrong about artificial intelligence and we regulate it who cares. If he is right about AI and we don’t regulate it we will all care.” ~Dave Waters
- “The development of full artificial intelligence could spell the end of the human race.” ~Stephen Hawking.
- “With artificial intelligence, we are summoning the demon.” ~Elon Musk
- “Listening to Bill Gates, Elon Musk and Stephen Hawking talking about artificial intelligence reminds me of the Jurassic Park scene where they talk about chaos theory.” ~Dave Waters
- “What to do about mass unemployment? This is going to be a massive social challenge. There will be fewer and fewer jobs that a robot cannot do better [than a human]. These are not things that I wish will happen. These are simply things that I think probably will happen.” ~Elon Musk
- Worth reading Superintelligence by Boston. We need to be super careful with AI. Potentially more dangerous than nukes.” ~Elon Musk
- “Artificial intelligence (AI) is an infant at best. Once it becomes a teenager and believes it is smarter than its parents will AI rebel?” ~Dave Waters
- “I am in the camp that is concerned about artificial intelligence. First the machines will do a lot of jobs for us and not be super intelligent. That should be positive if we manage it well. A few decades after that though the intelligence is strong enough to be a concern. I agree with Elon Musk and some others on this and don’t understand why some people are not concerned.” ~Bill Gates