Big Data Analytics for supply chain beginners
Big Data Analytics have the potential to be a major innovation disruptor in supply chain. Check out the video below as well as the numerous videos below it. Even if you don’t plan to invest in big data it is wise to get up to speed on the technology.
Digital Supply Chain Information – IoT, Big Data, Cloud, Drones, Blockchain…
- 5 digital supply chain experts on benefits of IoT.
- 8 REAL HoverBoards and HoverBikes That Actually Hover.
- A Brief History of Big Data.
- A Smart Look into Future Logistics.
- BASF Smart Supply Chain.
- Big Data Analytics for supply chain beginners.
- Big Data Challenges and Opportunities.
- Blockchain and the Internet of Things explained.
- Blockchain for Supply Chain Transparency.
- Blockchain, How it works.
- Deep Learning: Big Data Intelligence.
- Delivery Drones – DHL steals UPS thunder.
- Digital Supply Chain Quotes.
- How It Works: Internet of Things.
- Internet of Things IoT Logistics: Connected World.
- IoT Supply Chain Management.
- Mark Zuckerberg – Young Billionaire Entrepreneurs.
- SAP S/4HANA in 2 Minutes: Supply Chain Transformation.
- Smarter Supply Chains: Leveraging IoT and Big Data.
- Uber buys big rig company in self-driving tech push.
- Uber Freight ( Signed up today).
Quotes that can be used for the Digital Supply Chain
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” ~ Maya Angelou
- “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” ~ Socrates
- “Lets go invent tomorrow instead of worrying about what happened yesterday.” ~ Steve Jobs
- “The digital supply chain has the potential to completely change supply chain. However, do your due diligence before rushing in.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com.
- “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” ~ Albert Einstein
- “Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen.” ~ Jonh Steinbeck
- “Without change there is no innovation, creativity, or incentive for improvement. Those who initiate change will have a better opportunity to manage the change that is inevitable.” ~ William Pollard
- “Think of a 3D printer as your TV. The same way your TV streams movies your 3D printer could download plans to make any product in your warehouse. Is the future of warehouses the same as video stores.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com.
- “I say an hour lost at a bottleneck is an hour out of the entire system. I say an hour saved at a non-bottleneck is worthless. Bottlenecks govern both throughput and inventory.” ~ Eliyahu M.Goldratt, The Goal
- “Quality is free. It’s not a gift, but it’s free. The ‘unquality’ things are what cost money.” ~ Phil Crosby