In an emotional interview Microsoft chairman speaks of visiting Steve Jobs in his last days and marveling at how well he understood the concept of brand.
Supply Chain and Leadership Information.
- 7 Innovation Secrets of Steve Jobs.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook, Supply Chain Expert.
- Apple Steve Jobs The Crazy Ones.
- Book Reviews: “Made in America” by Sam Walton, founder of Walmart.
- Deep Learning: Big Data Intelligence.
- Exclusive interview with Apple CEO Tim Cook.
- Henry Ford, Model T, and the Assembly Line.
- How Amazon Receives Your Inventory.
- Indra Nooyi, PepsiCo CEO. Doug McMillon, Walmart CEO.
- Ingvar Kamprad Quotes (founder of IKEA).
- Mark Cuban: How I Became a Billionaire. Mark Cuban Quotes.
- Supply Chain Information and Resources.
- The Story of Steve Jobs and Tim Cook You Didn’t Know About.
- What is Supply Chain Management, and should you major in it?
- “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.” ~ Bill Gates
- “Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… the ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules… You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things… they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~ Steve Jobs