Why Blockchain Matters More Than You Think!
Great presentation that talks about why blockchain matters. Go beyond bitcoin. See the future of Blockchain.
Digital Supply Chain Resources.
- A Brief History of Big Data.
- A Smart Look into Future Logistics.
- BASF Smart Supply Chain.
- Big Data Analytics for supply chain beginners.
- Big Data Challenges and Opportunities.
- Blockchain and the Internet of Things explained.
- Blockchain for Supply Chain Transparency.
- Blockchain, How it works.
- Deep Learning: Big Data Intelligence.
- Digital Supply Chain Quotes.
- How It Works: Internet of Things.
- IoT Supply Chain Management.
- Smarter Supply Chains: Leveraging IoT and Big Data.
- Uber buys big rig company in self-driving tech push.
Need Training? Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Blockchain, IoT, and Machine Learning.
- Need Artificial Intelligence Training? Try these Resources.
- Need Big Data Training? Try these Resources.
- Need Blockchain Training? Try these resources.
- Need Internet of Things IoT Training? Try these resources.
- Need Machine Learning and Deep Learning Training? Try these Resources.
- “The following technologies provide supply chain capabilities that were not possible in the past: IoT, Big Data, Blockchain, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Augmented Reality.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com
- “Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen.” ~ Jonh Steinbeck
- “Without change there is no innovation, creativity, or incentive for improvement. Those who initiate change will have a better opportunity to manage the change that is inevitable.” ~ William Pollard
- “I didn’t understand IoT, Big Data or Blockchain when I first heard these terms. Learn about them or get left behind.” ~SupplyChainToday.com
- “Listen to anyone with an original idea, no matter how absurd it may sound at first. If you put fences around people, you get sheep. Give people the room they need.” ~ William McKnight, 3M President
- “Tell me and I will forget, show me and I may remember, involve me and I’ll understand.” ~ Chinese Prover
- “All we are doing is looking at the time line, from the moment the customer gives us an order to the point when we collect the cash. And we are reducing the time line by reducing the non-value adding wastes.” ~ Taiichi Ohno