Waymo CEO John Krafcik talks self-driving cars
Waymo CEO John Krafcik talks about self-driving cars as well as its pilot program in Phoenix. He briefly discusses how these vehicles will be part of last mile delivery. Waymo is part of Google’s parent company, Alphabet Inc.
Self-Driving Car Resources.
- Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning Quotes.
- Big Data Analytics for supply chain beginners.
- Big Data Challenges and Opportunities.
- Deep Learning: Big Data Intelligence.
- Delivery Drones – DHL steals UPS thunder.
- Google DeepMind Artificial Intelligence
- Intro to Deep Learning – How to Make a Prediction.
- Machine Learning Introduction.
- Need Shipping and Transport Training? Try these resources.
- Smart Supply Chain: Leveraging IoT and Big Data.
- Tesla Documentary World’s Best Electric Cars.
- Tesla Semi truck and Roadster event in 9 minutes.
- The Future of Trucking. Autonomous electric vehicles or something else.
- The Rise of the Intelligent Digital Supply Chain.
- Uber Self-Driving Truck Makes Its First Delivery.
- Waymo self-driving cars are here.
- Will the Tesla Electric Semi Truck Deliver on promises?
Quotes on self driving and autonomous vehicles.
- Self-driving vehicles stand to make our transportation system safer and more efficient. Advancing this technology to road-ready requires government policy that encourages continued testing and development. This formula is the foundation for what makes America the most innovative country in the world.” ~Kevin McCarthy
- “If people trust artificial intelligence (AI) to drive a car, people will most likely trust AI to do your job.” ~Dave Waters
- “If, in writing some article that’s negative, you effectively dissuade people from using an autonomous vehicle, you’re killing people.” ~Elon Musk
- “Autonomous vehicles are a game changer for supply chain. Keep up with this technology or risk being left behind.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com
- “Google is working on self-driving cars, and they seem to work. People are so bad at driving cars that computers don’t have to be that good to be much better.” ~Marc Andreesen
“The vehicles will be fully self-driving. So you have your own personal space where you can sit back and relax.” ~John Krafcik, CEO Waymo.