Digital Supply Chain Basics – IoT, Big Data, Machine Learning…
Here are a few videos on the basics of various technologies in the digital supply chain. Some of the technologies include Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, Blockchain, Industry 4.0, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Augmented Reality… If you already understand the basics click into the videos and you will find links to more advanced information.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Basics. Five minute video.
- Big Data Analytics for supply chain beginners. Two minute video.
- Blockchain and the Internet of Things (IoT) explained. Two minute video.
- DHL makes augmented reality a standard in logistics. Three minute video.
- Internet of Things IoT Logistics: Connected World. Seven minute video.
- IoT Supply Chain Management. Five minute video.
- Logistics IoT. The Logistics Internet Explained. Four minute video.
- Understand the Blockchain in Two Minutes. Two minute video.
- What is blockchain? Two minute video.
- What is Machine Learning? Two minute video.
“Machine learning is a game changer for supply chain automation.” ~SupplyChainToday.com
“Don’t let the digital supply chain scare you. Big data, IoT, cloud, AI, drones and deep learning are just ways to improve the supply chain.” ~SupplyChainToday.com.
“Buzzwords or the future of supply chain? Internet of Things, Big Data, Industry 4.0, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Augmented Reality…” ~SupplyChainToday.com
“A baby learns to crawl, walk and then run. We are in the crawling stage when it comes to applying machine learning.” ~Dave Waters