Will the Tesla Electric Semi Truck Deliver on promises?
The Tesla Electric Semi Truck could be to the trucking industry what the first iphone was to the cell phone industry. What are your thoughts? “We believe the Tesla semi will deliver a substantial reduction in the cost of cargo, while increasing safety…” ~Elon Musk
Tesla, Elon Musk and Transportation Resources.
- Artificial Intelligence Quotes: Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Stephen Hawking.
- Elon Musk and Bill Gates talk artificial intelligence.
- Elon Musk Quotes.
- Elon Musk Reveals the Dream Truck: Tesla Semi.
- Henry Ford, Model T, and the Assembly Line.
- HOW IT’S MADE TESLA GigaFactory.
- Manufacturing Process of Model S in Tesla Factory.
- Tesla Documentary – World’s best electric cars.
- Tesla Semi truck and Roadster event in 9 minutes.
- The Future of Trucking. Autonomous electric vehicles or something else.
- Tesla Motors Megafactories – The Future of Electric Cars. Elon Musk and the electric revolution.
- Uber buys big rig company in self-driving tech push.
- Uber Freight ( Signed up today).
- Uber Freight and how this effects the trucking industry.
- Uber Freight Officially Launches (What it Means for Truckers).
- Uber Self-Driving Truck Makes Its First Delivery.
- Uber’s Supply Chain.
Quotes about Self-Driving Vehicles.
- “Labor accounts for 75% of the cost of transporting shipments by truck, so adopters can begin to realize those savings. Beyond that, while truckers are prohibited from driving more than 11 hours per day without taking an eight-hour break, a driverless truck can drive for the entire day.” ~Ryan Petersen
- “If you recognize that self-driving cars are going to prevent car accidents, AI will be responsible for reducing one of the leading causes of death in the world.” ~Mark Zuckerberg
- “If you’re trying to create a company. It’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredient in the right proportion.” ~Elon Musk.
- “The Tesla electric semi could change the trucking industry the same way the iPhone changed the cell phone industry.” ~Dave Waters
- What kind of insurance ought a self-driving car to have? If it goes wrong, who’s liable? ~Margareta Drzeniek-Hanouz
- “Truck and bus drivers; Uber, Lyft and taxi drivers; self-driving vehicles take those jobs.” ~SupplyChainToday.com.
- “If people trust artificial intelligence (AI) to drive a car, people will most likely trust AI to do your job.” ~Dave Waters
- “We are expanding our strategy not just in autonomous driving but also in autonomous things. Drones, trucks, advanced robotics.” ~Edzard Overbeek
- “As Waymo’s self-driving technology becomes smarter and more capable, its high-performance hardware and software will require even more powerful and efficient compute. Intel’s collaboration with Waymo ensures Intel will continue its leading role in helping realize the promise of autonomous driving and a safer, collision-free future.” ~Brian Krzanich
- “Google is working on self-driving cars, and they seem to work. People are so bad at driving cars that computers don’t have to be that good to be much better.” ~Marc Andreesen
- “Lets go invent tomorrow instead of worrying about what happened yesterday.” ~ Steve Jobs
- “Unfortunately, there seems to be far more opportunity out there than ability…. We should remember that good fortune often happens when opportunity meets with preparation.” ~ Thomas Edison
- “If, in writing some article that’s negative, you effectively dissuade people from using an autonomous vehicle, you’re killing people.” ~Elon Musk
- “My definition of ‘innovative’ is providing value to the customer.” ~Mary Barra
- “Once you trust a self-driving car with your life, you pretty much will trust Artificial Intelligence with anything.” ~Dave Waters
- “Connectivity offers a great opportunity for General Motors. When you look at the investment we have made in OnStar and putting 4GLT in and the access you have to not only put data in, and we haven’t really tapped into the data you can use from the vehicle.” ~Mary Barra, GM CEO.
- “We must look for new ways to stop old problems. Fully autonomous vehicle technology holds incredible potential to completely eliminate drunk driving and other causes of traffic deaths.” ~Colleen Sheehey-Church, National President at Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD).
“When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said ‘nah, what’s wrong with the horse?’ That was a huge best he made, and it worked.” ~Elon Musk
“With the Model 3, a future compact SUV and a new kind of pickup truck, we plan to address most of the consumer market.” ~Elon Musk
“Self-driving cars are the natural extension of active safety and obviously something we should do.” ~Elon Musk