Billionaire Entrepreneur Advice – Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Jack Ma, Steve Jobs and more!
Get great entrepreneur advice from top business minds: Jeff Bezes (Amazon CEO), Elon Musk (CEO of Tesla, SpaceX and SolarCity), Jack Ma (Alibaba CEO), Steve Jobs (Co-founder Apple).
Entrepreneur Advice Resources:
- 50 Entrepreneurs share priceless advice. Steve Jobs, Michael Dell, Mark Cuban…
- Apple Steve Jobs The Crazy Ones.
- BEST!!! Business Motivation Watch Now – Success Stories (Oprah, Amazon, Facebook, Google, Apple)
- Bill Gates Reflects On Steve Jobs.
- Book Reviews: “Made in America” by Sam Walton, founder of Walmart.
- Dream – Motivational Video.
- Artificial Intelligence Quotes: Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Stephen Hawking.
- Billionaires – Artificial Intelligence | Elon Musk, Jack Ma, Jeff Bezos.
- Elon Musk Quotes.
- Elon Musk: The mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, SolarCity…
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Harvard Commencement 2017.
- Henry Ford, Model T, and the Assembly Line.
- Ingvar Kamprad Quotes (founder of IKEA).
- Legends – Motivational Video. Get comfortable with fear and failure.
- Mark Cuban: How I Became a Billionaire. Mark Cuban Quotes.
- Mark Zuckerberg – Young Billionaire Entrepreneurs.
- MOTIVATION – CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
- Sam Walton and Jeff Bezos Leadership and Supply Chain Quotes.
- THE GREATEST BUSINESS ADVICE: Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet ….
- Top Business Guru Quotes.
- Why Do We Fall. Fear of Failure. If you want something, go get it.
Entrepreneur Advice Quotes:
- “Pay attention to negative feedback and solicit it, particularly from friends. hardly anyone does that, and it’s incredibly helpful.” ~Elon Musk.
- “All businesses need to be young forever. If your customer base ages with you, you’re Woolworth’s.” ~ Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon.
- “It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone when it comes to your business. And if it fails, you learn from what happened and do a better job next time.” -Mark Cuban, Entrepreneur and “Shark Tank” Judge
- “I don’t want to be liked. I want to be respected.” ~ Jack Ma
- “One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.” ~ Jeff Bezos
- “It takes a lot of hard work to make something simple.” ~ Steve Jobs
- “If you’re trying to create a company. It’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredient in the right proportion.” ~Elon Musk.
- “The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work.” -Oprah Winfrey, Entertainer and Entrepreneur
- “Strategy is figuring out what not to do.” ~ Steve Jobs
- “If you had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse.” -Henry Ford, Founder of Ford Motor Company
- “What’s dangerous is not to evolve.” – Jeff Bezos
- “Screw it, let’s do it.” -Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin Group
- “I’m a normal guy.” ~ Jack Ma
- “The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.” ~Elon Musk.
- “Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.” ~ Steve Jobs
- “If you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress.” -Mark Zuckerberg, Founder of Facebook
- “Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.” ~Elon Musk.
- “Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time. Sometimes it will be ahead, other times it will be behind. But brand is simply a collective impression some have about a product.” ~Elon Musk.
- “If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.” ~ Jeff Bezos, built the Amazon Supply Chain.
- “If you don’t give up, you still have a chance. Giving up is the greatest failure.” ~ Jack Ma
“If you are an entrepreneur get involved with artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning. The market is exploding.” ~Dave Waters
“If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” ~Steve Jobs.
“You want to be extra rigorous about making the best possible thing you can. Find everything that’s wrong with it and fix it. Seek negative feedback, particularly from friends.” ~Elon Musk.
“There is always something to learn.” ~SupplyChainToday.com
“Artificial intelligence, deep learning, machine learning – whatever you’re doing if you don’t understand it – learn it. Because otherwise you’re going to be a dinosaur within 2 years.” ~Mark Cuban
“All businesses need to be young forever. If your customer base ages with you, you’re Woolworth’s.” ~Jeff Bezos
“I really believe that one should lead from the front lines and that’s why I’m here.” ~Elon Musk.