Mark Zuckerberg – The Lifestyles Of Young Billionaire Entrepreneurs 2017
Forty-five minute video.
Supply Chain and CEO Information.
- A Smart Look into Future Logistics.
- Amazon patents unmanned airship to launch its delivery drones.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Delivers The 2017 MIT Commencement Speech.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook, Supply Chain Expert.
- Apple Steve Jobs The Crazy Ones.
- Bill Gates Reflects On Steve Jobs.
- Blockchain and the Internet of Things explained.
- Book Reviews: “Made in America” by Sam Walton, founder of Walmart.
- Business, Supply Chain & Leadership Quotes.
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Harvard Commencement 2017.
- Indra Nooyi, PepsiCo CEO. Doug McMillon, Walmart CEO.
- Ingvar Kamprad Quotes (founder of IKEA).
- Mark Cuban: How I Became a Billionaire. Mark Cuban Quotes.
- Rise of the Intelligent Digital Supply Chain.
- Sam Walton and Jeff Bezos Leadership and Supply Chain Quotes.
- Saturday Morning Meeting: Amazon vs. Walmart.
- Understand the Blockchain in Two Minutes.
- “Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough.” ~ Mark Zuckerberg
- “The real story of Facebook is just that we’ve worked so hard for all this time. I mean, the real story is actually probably pretty boring, right? I mean, we just sat at our computers for six years and coded.” ~ Mark Zuckerberg
- “What really motivates people at Facebook is building stuff that they’re proud of.” ~ Mark Zuckerberg
- “By giving people the power to share, we’re making the world more transparent.” ~ Mark Zuckerberg
- “When people are connected, we can just do some great things. They have the opportunity to get access to jobs, education, health, communications. We have the opportunity to bring the people we care about closer to us. It really makes a big difference.” ~ Mark Zuckerberg