Tesla Supply Chain – HOW IT’S MADE TESLA.
Only time will tell if the Tesla Supply Chain will become one of the best in the world. This video takes you from the start of building the Tesla factory to all the innovations inside. There are so many innovations happening with Tesla, both with their product as well as in manufacturing. We highly encourage people to research the Tesla Supply Chain. The Tesla factory is one of the largest in the world.
Tesla Supply Chain Information and more.
- Digital Supply Chain Quotes.
- Elon Musk and Bill Gates talk artificial intelligence.
- Elon Musk’s Artificial Intelligence Destroys Champion Gamer!
- Elon Musk Quotes.
- Elon Musk: The mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, SolarCity…
- Harley Davidson Factory Tour.
- Henry Ford, Model T, and the Assembly Line.
- HOW IT’S MADE TESLA GigaFactory.
- How the Tesla Model S is Made – Elon Musk.
- Manufacturing Process of Model S in Tesla Factory.
- Tesla Documentary – World’s best electric cars.
- Tesla Model S Supply Chain.
- Tesla Motors Megafactories – The Future of Electric Cars. Elon Musk and the electric revolution.
- Toyota Production System (TPS).
- Toyota Supply Chain Management.
- Uber Freight and how this effects the trucking industry.
- Uber Self-Driving Truck Makes Its First Delivery.
Elon Musk Tesla Quotes:
- “I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better. I think that’s the single best piece of advice: constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself.” ~ Elon Musk.
- “If you’re trying to create a company. It’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredient in the right proportion.” ~Elon Musk.
- “Pay attention to negative feedback and solicit it, particularly from friends. hardly anyone does that, and it’s incredibly helpful.” ~Elon Musk.
- “It is a mistake to hire huge numbers of people to get a complicated job done. Numbers will never compensate for talent in getting the right answer (two people who don’t know something are no better than one), will tend to slow down progress, and will make the task incredibly expensive.” ~Elon Musk.
- “I think the best way to attract venture capital is to try and come up with a demonstration of whatever product or service it is and ideally take that as far as you can. Just see if you can sell that to real customers and start generating some momentum. The further along you can get with that, the more likely you are to get funding.” ~Elon Musk.
- “Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.” ~Elon Musk.
- “Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.” ~Elon Musk.
- “I do think there is a lot of potential if you have a compelling product and people are willing to pay a premium for that. I think that is what Apple has shown. You can buy a much cheaper cell phone or laptop, but Apple’s product is so much better than the alternative, and people are willing to pay that premium.” ~Elon Musk.
- “I would just question things… It would infuriate my parents… That I wouldn’t just believe them when they said something ’cause I’d ask them why. And then I’d consider whether that response made sense given everything else I knew.” ~Elon Musk
- “I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.” ~Elon Musk
- “The Supply Chain stuff is really tricky.” ~Elon Musk. This was a quote regarding the Tesla Supply Chain.