Internet of Things IoT Logistics
The Internet of Things (IoT) Logistics will be connecting the supply chain in all aspects. We will have smart cities, smart homes and many people already have smart cars, smart refrigerators… how will the Internet of Things change Logistics? How will it change business? A great deal of information in this 7 minute video.
Supply Chain and Internet of Things IoT Logistics Information.
- 5 digital supply chain experts on benefits of IoT.
- A Brief History of Big Data.
- Amazon’s Plan to Take On Alibaba – Global Shipping Plans.
- Amazon tour: What happens after you place that order.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook, Supply Chain Expert.
- Big Data Challenges and Opportunities.
- Bill Gates Reflects On Steve Jobs.
- Book Reviews: “Made in America” by Sam Walton, founder of Walmart.
- Caterpillar: How to build a $2 million tractor.
- Exclusive interview with Apple CEO Tim Cook.
- How It Works: Internet of Things.
- Internet of Things IoT Logistics: Connected World.
- IoT Supply Chain Management.
- SAP S/4HANA in 2 Minutes: Supply Chain Transformation.
- Smarter Supply Chains: Leveraging IoT and Big Data.
- Supply Chain Information and Resources.
- The Role of Transportation in Logistics and Business.
- The Story of Steve Jobs and Tim Cook You Didn’t Know About.
- The Supply Chain Predictive Enterprise.
- What is a Digital Supply Chain?
- What is Supply Chain Management, and should you major in it?
Internet of Things Logistics Quotes
- “Great companies understand the strategic importance of supply chain and want people with supply chain experience in the c-suite.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com.
- “If your current systems are giving you inaccurate reports will investing in big data mean you will still get inaccurate reports but just with more data?” ~SupplyChainToday.com
- “Eighty-five percent of the reasons for failure are deficiencies in the systems and process rather than the employee. The role of management is to change the process rather than badgering individuals to do better.” ~ W. Edwards Deming
- “Do your due diligence when dealing with consultants, many will promise big results but deliver little.” ~ EverythingSupplyChain.com
- “It is impossible to improve any process until it is standardized. If the process is shifting from here to there, then any improvement will just be one more variation that is occasionally used and mostly ignored. One must standardize, and thus stabilize the process, before continuous improvement can be made.” ~ Masaaki Imai
- “The digital supply chain has the potential to completely change supply chain. However, do your due diligence before rushing in.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com.
- “Supply Chain is like nature, it is all around us.” ~ Dave Waters
- “Our goal is to build the Internet of People (IoP) to find the person who has the answer you are looking for.” ~SupplyChainToday.com.