Uber Freight Officially Launches (What it Means for Truckers)
Uber Freight will most likely be a game changer for the trucking industry. Could Uber freight be to the trucking industry what Amazon was to the retail industry? For discussion on Uber Freight please visit our LinkedIn post or our Facebook discussion.
Uber Freight Information.
- CAR FACTORY: 2017 Honda CIVIC Hatchback.
- Caterpillar: How to build a $2 million tractor.
- Internet of Things IoT Logistics: Connected World.
- IoT Supply Chain Management.
- The Best Quotes for Business and Supply Chain Motivation.
- Two of the Keys to Walmart’s Success.
- Uber buys big rig company in self-driving tech push.
- Uber Freight ( Signed up today).
- Uber Freight and how this effects the trucking industry.
- Uber Freight Officially Launches (What it Means for Truckers).
- Uber Self-Driving Truck Makes Its First Delivery.
- Uber’s Supply Chain.
- Walmart Fulfillment – how is Walmart getting closer to the customer.
- Warehouse Layout & Material Flow Planning.
Digital Supply Chain Quotes
- “The digital supply chain has the potential to completely change supply chain. However, do your due diligence before rushing in.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com.
- “I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing.” ~ Thomas Edison.
- “Unfortunately, there seems to be far more opportunity out there than ability…. We should remember that good fortune often happens when opportunity meets with preparation.” ~ Thomas Edison
- “Where there is no Standard there can be no Kaizen.” ~ Taiichi Ohno
- “I say an hour lost at a bottleneck is an hour out of the entire system. I say an hour saved at a non-bottleneck is worthless. Bottlenecks govern both throughput and inventory.” ~ Eliyahu M.Goldratt, The Goal
- “Quality is free. It’s not a gift, but it’s free. The ‘unquality’ things are what cost money.” ~ Phil Crosby
- “All we are doing is looking at the time line, from the moment the customer gives us an order to the point when we collect the cash. And we are reducing the time line by reducing the non-value adding wastes.” ~ Taiichi Ohno
- “If you can’t describe what you are doing as a process, you don’t know what you’re doing.” ~ W. Edwards Deming
- “Focus on the lowest total cost of ownership not the lowest price.” ~ EverythingSupplyChain.com
- “If you think of standardization as the best that you know today, but which is to be improved tomorrow; you get somewhere.” ~ Henry Ford, founder Ford Motor Company
- “It is impossible to improve any process until it is standardized. If the process is shifting from here to there, then any improvement will just be one more variation that is occasionally used and mostly ignored. One must standardize, and thus stabilize the process, before continuous improvement can be made.” ~ Masaaki Imai