From Youtube.com: A machine learning approach inspired by the human brain, Deep Learning is taking many industries by storm. Empowered by the latest generation of commodity computing, Deep Learning begins to derive significant value from Big Data. It has already radically improved the computer’s ability to recognize speech and identify objects in images, two fundamental hallmarks of human intelligence.
Supply Chain Information.
- A Brief History of Big Data.
- Agile Project Management with Kanban.
- Exclusive interview with Apple CEO Tim Cook.
- John Shook Explains the Lean Transformation Model.
- Lean, Kaizen, and Continuous Improvement.
- Omnichannel Retailing | The Digital Store of the Future.
- SAP S/4HANA in 2 Minutes: Supply Chain Transformation.
- Supply Chain Information and Resources.
- What is a Digital Supply Chain?