Follow Your Dreams
Be an entrepreneur. Or have an entrepreneur spirit. Either way a great video worth watch. Watch this inspiring Networking Star video that promotes entrepreneurship. You can be successful. Are you willing to do what it takes? Follow your dreams and make it happen.
Supply Chain and Leadership Information.
- 7 Innovation Secrets of Steve Jobs.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook, Supply Chain Expert.
- Apple Steve Jobs The Crazy Ones.
- Bill Gates Reflects On Steve Jobs.
- Book Reviews: “Made in America” by Sam Walton, founder of Walmart.
- Business, Supply Chain & Leadership Quotes.
- Exclusive interview with Apple CEO Tim Cook.
- Indra Nooyi, PepsiCo CEO. Doug McMillon, Walmart CEO.
- Ingvar Kamprad Quotes (founder of IKEA).
- John Shook Explains the Lean Transformation Model.
- Mark Cuban: How I Became a Billionaire. Mark Cuban Quotes.
- Sam Walton and Jeff Bezos Leadership and Supply Chain Quotes.
- SAP S/4HANA in 2 Minutes: Supply Chain Transformation.
- Steve Jobs Apple Supply Chain Quotes.
- Storyboard of The Lean Startup Introduction – Entrepreneur.
- Supply Chain Automation Quotes.
- Supply Chain Information and Resources.
- “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.” ~Richard Branson
- “Ridiculous yachts, private planes, and big limousines won’t make people enjoy life more, and it sends out terrible messages to the people who work for them. It would be so much better if that money was spent in Africa – and it’s about getting a balance.” ~Richard Branson
- “Never give in–never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.” ~ Winston Churchill
- “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” ~ Babe Ruth
- “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.