What is the Future of Self Driving Cars?
There are so many questions regarding the future of self driving cars. Self-driving vehicles are coming but we do not know for certain all the things they will change. Great video to help people understand the future.
- “Sergey and I founded Google because we’re super optimisitc about the potential for technology to make the world a better place. Think about how many people are underserved by transportation today, like those with disabilities, and how self driving cars will transform their lives. Or the wasted time you sit in your car every day commuting to and from work. Or the deaths and injuries that could be avoided.” ~Larry Page
- “We must look for new ways to stop old problems. Fully autonomous vehicle technology holds incredible potential to completely eliminate drunk driving and other causes of traffic deaths.” ~Colleen Sheehey-Church, National President at Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD).
- “Take the self-driving car and the smartphone and put those together and think about how to manage a smart grid because suddenly you have all of this data coming from those two mechanisms that allow for a much higher level of allocating energy much more efficiently.” ~Jonathon Keats
- “We believe the Tesla semi will deliver a substantial reduction in the cost of cargo, while increasing safety…” ~Elon Musk
- “I always have optimism, but I’m realistic. It was not with the expectation of great success that I started Tesla or SpaceX… It’s just that I thought they were important enough to do anyway.” ~Elon Musk.
- “If people trust artificial intelligence (AI) to drive a car, people will most likely trust AI to do your job.” ~Dave Waters