Gamechangers: Tesla and Elon Musk Case Study
“Pay attention to negative feedback and solicit it, particularly from friends. hardly anyone does that, and it’s incredibly helpful.” ~Elon Musk.
Elon Musk, Leadership and Entrepreneur Information.
- 50 Entrepreneurs share priceless advice. Steve Jobs, Michael Dell, Mark Cuban…
- Bill Gates Reflects On Steve Jobs.
- CAR FACTORY: 2017 Honda CIVIC Hatchback.
- Caterpillar: How to build a $2 million tractor.
- Elon Musk Quotes.
- Elon Musk: How I Became The Real ‘Iron Man’
- Elon Musk: The mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, SolarCity …
- Entrepreneur Quotes.
- Exclusive interview with Apple CEO Tim Cook.
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Harvard Commencement 2017.
- Google DeepMind Artificial Intelligence just taught itself to walk.
- How the Tesla Model S is Made – Elon Musk.
- Ingvar Kamprad Quotes (founder of IKEA).
- Internet of Things IoT Logistics: Connected World.
- Introduction to Deep Learning Self-Driving Cars.
- Supply Chain Information and Resources.
- Tesla Documentary – World’s best electric cars.
- Tesla Motors Megafactories – The Future of Electric Cars. Elon Musk and the electric revolution.
- Uber Freight Officially Launches (What it Means for Truckers).
- Uber Self-Driving Truck Makes Its First Delivery.
- What is blockchain?
Elon Musk Quotes:
- “I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better. I think that’s the single best piece of advice: constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself.” ~Elon Musk.
- “If you’re trying to create a company. It’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredient in the right proportion.” ~Elon Musk.
- “It is a mistake to hire huge numbers of people to get a complicated job done. Numbers will never compensate for talent in getting the right answer (two people who don’t know something are no better than one), will tend to slow down progress, and will make the task incredibly expensive.” ~Elon Musk.
- “I do think there is a lot of potential if you have a compelling product and people are willing to pay a premium for that. I think that is what Apple has shown. You can buy a much cheaper cell phone or laptop, but Apple’s product is so much better than the alternative, and people are willing to pay that premium.” ~Elon Musk.
- “I think the best way to attract venture capital is to try and come up with a demonstration of whatever product or service it is and ideally take that as far as you can. Just see if you can sell that to real customers and start generating some momentum. The further along you can get with that, the more likely you are to get funding.” ~Elon Musk.
- “If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.” ~Elon Musk.
- “I could either watch it happen or be part of it.” ~Elon Musk.