Great Entrepreneur Quotes
- “I remember really vividly, you know, having pizza with my friends a day or two after — I opened up the first version of Facebook at the time I thought, ‘You know, someone needs to build a service like this for the world. But I just never thought that we’d be the ones to help do it. And I think a lot of what it comes down to is we just cared more.” ~ Mark Zuckerberg, co-founder of Facebook.
- “Make your product easier to buy than your competition, or you will find your customers buying from them, not you.” ~ Mark Cuban.
- “I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” ~ Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon
- “The secret to successful hiring is this: look for the people who want to change the world.” ~ Marc Benioff, CEO Salesforce
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” ~ Steve Jobs, Co-founder Apple Inc.
- “Everything started as nothing.” ~ Ben Weissenstein.
- “You can learn from everybody.” ~ Sam Walton, created the Walmart Supply Chain.
- “There are a lot of things that go into creating success. I don’t like to do just the things I like to do. I like to do things that cause the company to succeed. I don’t spend a lot of time doing my favorite activities.” ~ Michael Dell, made huge innovations with the Dell Supply Chain.