How do machines learn – Supply Chain Today
Very popular video explaining in simple terms how machines learn. If you aren’t sure what is machine learning watch this video. Machine learning is a game changer for business. After watching this 9 minute video you will have a fairly good understand of how machines learn. “Robots took the jobs of factory workers. Artificial Intelligence will take the jobs of office workers.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Resources.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Basics.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning – Disruption in Business.
- Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning – is your job at risk.
- Best Artificial Intelligence Quotes.
- Elon Musk Artificial Intelligence Destroys Champion Gamer.
- Elon Musk Quotes.
- Google DeepMind Artificial Intelligence
- Intro to Deep Learning – How to Make a Prediction.
- Machine Learning Introduction.
- Machine Learning Video Games.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Quotes.
- “Artificial intelligence will reach human levels by around 2029. Follow that out further to, say, 2045, we will have multiplied the intelligence, the human biological machine intelligence of our civilization a billion-fold.” ~Ray Kurzweil
- The field of Artificial Intelligence is set to conquer most of the human disciplines; from art and literature to commerce and sociology; from computational biology and decision analysis to games and puzzles.” ~Anand Krish
- “Artificial Intelligence will be rampant in the digital supply chain” ~Dave Waters
- “Just as electricity transformed almost everything 100 years ago, today I actually have a hard time thinking of an industry that I don’t think AI (Artificial Intelligence) will transform in the next several years.” ~Andrew Ng
- “One of our big goals in search is to make search that really understands exactly what you want, understands everything in the world. As computer scientists, we call that artificial intelligence.” ~Larry Page
- “Self-driving vehicles, automatically choosing the most efficient route… Artificial Intelligence will dramatically improve logistics.” ~Dave Waters
- “Artificial intelligence is based on the assumption that the mind can be described as some kind of formal system manipulating symbols that stand for things in the world. Thus it doesn’t matter what the brain is made of, or what it uses for tokens in the great game of thinking. Using an equivalent set of tokens and rules, we can do thinking with a digital computer, just as we can play chess using cups, salt and pepper shakers, knives, forks, and spoons. Using the right software, one system (the mind) can be mapped onto the other (the computer).” ~George Johnson
- “We are entering a new world. The technologies of machine learning, speech recognition, and natural language understanding are reaching a nexus of capability. The end result is that we’ll soon have artificially intelligent assistants to help us in every aspect of our lives.” ~Amy Stapleton
- “The ultimate search engine would understand everything in the world. It would understand everything that you asked it and give you back the exact right thing instantly. You could ask ‘what should I ask Larry?’ and it would tell you.” ~Larry Page
- “The digital supply chain includes Big Data, IoT, machine learning, blockchain, augmented reality, drones, and deep learning.” ~SupplyChainToday.com
“Machine learning will automate jobs that most people thought could only be done by people.” ~Dave Waters