Lean Transformation Model
John Shook Explains the Lean Transformation Model.
Quotes pertaining to Lean and Six Sigma
- “Why not make the work easier and more interesting so that people do not have to sweat?” ~ Taiichi Ohno
- “Managers will try anything easy that doesn’t work before they will try anything hard that does work.” ~ Jim Womack
- “Real waste lurks in places that don’t look like waste.” ~ Shigeo Shingo
- “Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.” ~ Albert Einstein
- “Observing many companies in action, I am unable to point to a single instance in which stunning results were gotten without the active and personal leadership of the upper managers.” ~ Joseph M. Juran
- “Unless people’s motion add value they are useless toward the goal.” ~ Shigeo Shingo
- “Time waste differs from material waste in that there can be no salvage. The easiest of all wastes and the hardest to correct is the waste of time, because wasted time does not litter the floor like wasted material.” ~ Henry Ford
- “Quality depends on good data. It also depends on executive leadership in using that data.” ~ Juran Institute, Inc.
- “Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them.” ~ Albert Einstein
- “Everything should be made as simple as possible, not simpler.” ~ Albert Einstein