Leadership Language: MLK’s Letter from Birmingham Jail
McCombs Management Professor James Fredrickson has been using Martin Luther King, Jr.s Letter from a Birmingham Jail in his MBA Art of Leadership class for many years.
Other Videos you may find interesting:
- Dream – Motivational Video.
- Fear is what keeps us from our dreams – Motivational Video.
- FORGET THE PAST – Motivational Video.
- “I Don’t Know My Name.” Grace VanderWaal’s amazing audition.
- Inside the mind of a master procrastinator.
- Leadership Language: MLK’s Letter from Birmingham Jail.
- Legends – Motivational Video. Get comfortable with fear and failure.
- MOTIVATION – CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
- Presidential Quotes: Eisenhower, Jefferson, Reagan, Rooselvelt, JFK, Truman.
Martin Luther King Jr. Quotes
- “We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Science investigates; religion interprets. Science gives man knowledge, which is power; religion gives man wisdom, which is control. Science deals mainly with facts; religion deals mainly with values. The two are not rivals.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Those who are not looking for happiness are the most likely to find it, because those who are searching forget that the surest way to be happy is to seek happiness for others.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Everybody can be great … because anybody can serve. You don’t have to have a college degree to serve. You don’t have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.