Machine Learning Quotes
A list of machine learning quotes that will get you thinking about the future. Artificial intelligence, machine learning, and deep learning are the future.
“A baby learns to crawl, walk and then run. We are in the crawling stage when it comes to applying machine learning.” ~Dave Waters
“Interesting in predictive analytics? Then research artificial intelligence, machine learning, and deep learning.” ~SupplyChainToday.com
“Machine learning will automate jobs that most people thought could only be done by people.” ~Dave Waters
“Don’t let the digital supply chain scare you. Big data, IoT, cloud, AI, drones and deep learning are just ways to improve the supply chain.” ~SupplyChainToday.com
“Computers are able to see, hear and learn. Welcome to the future.” ~Dave Waters
“Machine Learning: A computer is able to learn from experience without being specifically programmed.”
“Although still in its infancy, machine learning will be a game changer in supply chain. ~SupplyChainToday.com
“Machine learning will increase productivity throughout the supply chain.” ~Dave Waters
Machine Learning Training.
- Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning Quotes.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Basics.
- Best Artificial Intelligence Quotes.
- Deep Learning: Big Data Intelligence.
- Elon Musk’s Artificial Intelligence Destroys Champion Gamer.
- Google DeepMind Artificial Intelligence.
- Intro to Deep Learning – How to Make a Prediction.
- Machine Learning Introduction.
- Machine Learning Video Games.
- Supply Chain Automation Quotes.
- What is Machine Learning?
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Quotes.
- “We have some catching up to do in the area of machine learning and artificial intelligence.” ~Klaus Froehlich
- “Artificial Intelligence, deep learning, machine learning — whatever you’re doing if you don’t understand it — learn it. Because otherwise you’re going to be a dinosaur within 3 years.” ~Mark Cuban
- “Just as electricity transformed almost everything 100 years ago, today I actually have a hard time thinking of an industry that I don’t think AI (Artificial Intelligence) will transform in the next several years.” ~Andrew Ng
- “Artificial Intelligence will be rampant in the digital supply chain” ~Dave Waters
- The field of Artificial Intelligence is set to conquer most of the human disciplines; from art and literature to commerce and sociology; from computational biology and decision analysis to games and puzzles.” ~Anand Krish
- “Machine intelligence is the last invention that humanity will ever need to make.” ~Nick Bostrom
- “Artificial intelligence would be the ultimate version of Google. The ultimate search engine that would understand everything on the web. It would understand exactly what you wanted, and it would give you the right thing. We’re nowhere near doing that now. However, we can get incrementally closer to that, and that is basically what we work on.” ~Larry Page
- “The future is ours to shape. I feel we are in a race that we need to win. It’s a race between the growing power of the technology and the growing wisdom we need to manage it.” ~Max Tegmark