What is Machine Learning?
A good basic overview of machine learning. Machine learning will automate jobs that were once thought could only be done by people.
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning Supply Chain Resources.
- 5 digital supply chain experts say don’t miss these benefits of IoT.
- Amazon Jeff Bezos on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning Quotes.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Basics.
- Artificial Intelligence Quotes: Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Stephen Hawking.
- Artificial Intelligence Supply Chain Quotes.
- Best Artificial Intelligence Quotes.
- Best Supply Chain Automation Quotes.
- Big Data Analytics for supply chain beginners.
- Big Data Challenges and Opportunities.
- Deep Learning Self-Driving Cars.
- Deep Learning: Big Data Intelligence.
- Elon Musk and Bill Gates talk artificial intelligence.
- Elon Musk Artificial Intelligence Destroys Champion Gamer.
- Google DeepMind Artificial Intelligence
- Intro to Deep Learning – How to Make a Prediction.
- Machine Learning Introduction.
- Smart Supply Chain: Leveraging IoT and Big Data.
- The Rise of the Intelligent Digital Supply Chain.
- Uber Self-Driving Truck Makes Its First Delivery.
- Uber Supply Chain: Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Understand the Blockchain in Two Minutes.
Machine Learning Supply Chain Quotes.
- “Everything that civilisation has to offer is a product of human intelligence; we cannot predict what we might achieve when this intelligence is magnified by the tools that AI may provide, but the eradication of war, disease, and poverty would be high on anyone’s list. Success in creating AI would be the biggest event in human history. Unfortunately, it might also be the last.”
- “We can’t really predict what might happen next because superintelligent A.I. may not just think faster than humans, but in ways that are completely different. It may have motivations — feelings, even — that we cannot fathom. It could rapidly solve the problems of aging, of human conflict, of space travel. We might see a dawning utopia. Or we might see the end of the universe.” ~Rick Paulas
- “The ultimate search engine would understand everything in the world. It would understand everything that you asked it and give you back the exact right thing instantly. You could ask ‘what should I ask Larry?’ and it would tell you.” ~Larry Page
- “I’m increasingly inclined to think there should be some regulatory oversight, maybe at the national and international level just to make sure that we don’t do something very foolish.”
- “Artificial Intelligence will be rampant in the digital supply chain” ~Dave Waters
- “Artificial intelligence is based on the assumption that the mind can be described as some kind of formal system manipulating symbols that stand for things in the world. Thus it doesn’t matter what the brain is made of, or what it uses for tokens in the great game of thinking. Using an equivalent set of tokens and rules, we can do thinking with a digital computer, just as we can play chess using cups, salt and pepper shakers, knives, forks, and spoons. Using the right software, one system (the mind) can be mapped onto the other (the computer).” ~George Johnson
- “Be a supply chain innovator. Research Internet of Things (IoT); Machine Learning; Deep Learning, Big Data, Blockchain, Drones, Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence…” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com