Manufacturing Process of Model S in TESLA Factory
The Tesla Factory is full of innovation. The Tesla Supply Chain is a great to research to see how Tesla is using technology to be as good, or better than its competitors.
Elon Musk and Tesla Information.
- Artificial Intelligence Quotes: Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Stephen Hawking.
- Elon Musk and Bill Gates talk artificial intelligence.
- Elon Musk’s Artificial Intelligence Destroys Champion Gamer!
- Elon Musk Quotes.
- Elon Musk: The mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, SolarCity…
- Henry Ford, Model T, and the Assembly Line.
- HOW IT’S MADE TESLA GigaFactory.
- How the Tesla Model S is Made – Elon Musk.
- Manufacturing Process of Model S in Tesla Factory.
- Tesla Documentary – World’s best electric cars.
- Tesla Model S Supply Chain.
- Tesla Motors Megafactories – The Future of Electric Cars. Elon Musk and the electric revolution.
Elon Musk Quotes:
- “It is a mistake to hire huge numbers of people to get a complicated job done. Numbers will never compensate for talent in getting the right answer (two people who don’t know something are no better than one), will tend to slow down progress, and will make the task incredibly expensive.” ~Elon Musk.
- “Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time. Sometimes it will be ahead, other times it will be behind. But brand is simply a collective impression some have about a product.” ~Elon Musk.
- “I do think there is a lot of potential if you have a compelling product and people are willing to pay a premium for that. I think that is what Apple has shown. You can buy a much cheaper cell phone or laptop, but Apple’s product is so much better than the alternative, and people are willing to pay that premium.” ~Elon Musk.
- “I would just question things… It would infuriate my parents… That I wouldn’t just believe them when they said something ’cause I’d ask them why. And then I’d consider whether that response made sense given everything else I knew.” ~Elon Musk
- “I think the best way to attract venture capital is to try and come up with a demonstration of whatever product or service it is and ideally take that as far as you can. Just see if you can sell that to real customers and start generating some momentum. The further along you can get with that, the more likely you are to get funding.” ~Elon Musk.