Negotiation – from Stanford Graduate School of Business
From Youtube: The goal is not to get a deal; the goal is to get a good deal. Four steps to achieving a successful negotiation: assess, prepare, ask, package. Women increase the chance of a success when a proposal is framed in terms of benefits to your counterparts, team, or organization. Three questions to prepare women to enter a negotiation: Why are you asking? How are you asking? For whom are you asking?
Supply Chain Information.
- Business, Supply Chain & Leadership Quotes.
- Day in the Life – Supply Chain Operations.
- John Shook Explains the Lean Transformation Model.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Procurement Training, Purchasing Training, Supply Chain Management Training.
- Smarter Supply Chains: Leveraging IoT and Big Data.
- Supply Chain Inventory Optimization.
- Supply Chain Omnichannel Strategies.
We like to encourage people to do things that will help them meet your goals. This is a great video to help improve your knowledge. How is watching this video helping you make your dreams come true tomorrow?