Need Distribution and Warehouse Training? Try these resources.
This page has an assortment of distribution and warehouse training. This sections also contains material handling equipment such as forklifts and conveyor systems. Wikipedia has a good overview for a distribution center.
This is a very basic video introducing warehousing. If you are a distribution/warehousing professional skip to the training below.
Warehouse and Distribution Center Training
- 3PL Warehouse Facility Tour – The Apparel Logistics Group.
- Alibaba Supply Chain Warehouse.
- Amazon tour: What happens after you place that order.
- ASRS – Automated storage and retrieval system.
- Behind the scenes of an Amazon warehouse.
- Converse Automated Distribution Center.
- Distribution Center Conveyor System.
- Distribution Centers & Supply Chain Management Explained.
- FedEx and UPS Documentary.
- FedEx Supply Chain Global Distribution Center.
- Horizontal Carousel Warehouse Automated Storage and Retrieval System – ASRS.
- IKEA Distribution Center in Savannah, GA. What do people think?
- Internet of Things IoT Logistics.
- Jobs with Starbucks Distribution.
- Location Analysis – Distribution Center, Manufacturing Site.
- Logistics and supply chain management: Refresher. Hour long.
- Logistics IoT. The Logistics Internet Explained.
- Meet Amazon’s New Robot Army Shipping Out Your Products.
- Meet the Amazon robots making things more efficient.
- Navigating an Amazon fulfillment center’s 14 miles of conveyor belts.
- Overview of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Perishable monitoring with smart sensor tags – results of the European PASTEUR project.
- Skechers distribution center.
- Smart Look into Future Logistics.
- Top 10 Forklift Accidents! Safety is everyone’s job.
- Toyota Material Handling – Production From Start to Finish.
- Vision on the future of European logistics.
- Walmart uses hydrogen powered fork lifts in giant energy efficient warehouse.
- Warehouse Layout & Material Flow Planning.
Automation and Supply Chain Training.
- Supply Chain Overview
- Supply Chain Planning and Strategy Training
- Procurement Training (Strategic sourcing, purchasing…)
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Inventory Management (Bullwhip effect, beer game, EOQ…)
- Continuous Improvement Training. (Lean, Six Sigma, Quality…)
- Digital Supply Chain and Supply Chain Automation Training.