Need Internet of Things IoT Training? Try these resources.
The Internet of Things (IoT) will change the way information is shared not only in supply chain, but across business as well as our personal lives. The Internet of Things is not a difficult concept but sometimes people make it much more complex than what it really is. Feel free to provide feedback on the information on this page in our LinkedIn group or our Facebook page.
Here is a simple definition of IoT. The Internet of Things (IoT) is a network of electronic devices embedded with technology allowing the devices to collect and share data across the network.
VIDEO: Internet of Things explained simply. This is a good video explaining the basics of IoT. There are more videos below that dive further into the details of IoT.
Below you will find links to great IoT resources. We have also includes resources for blockchain, big Data, artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning and augmented reality.
More IoT Training videos.
- 5 digital supply chain experts on benefits of IoT
- How It Works: Internet of Things.
- Internet of Things IoT Logistics: Connected World.
- Introduction to IOT & Smart City.
- IoT Blockchain Convergence
- IoT Supply Chain Management.
- Maersk Line: Using the Internet of Things, Data, and Analytics.
- Smart Supply Chain: Leveraging IoT and Big Data
Need Training? Big Data, IoT, Blockchain.
- Need Artificial Intelligence Training? Try these Resources.
- Need Big Data Training? Try these Resources.
- Need Blockchain Training? Try these resources.
- Need Internet of Things IoT Training? Try these resources.
Training on Big Data, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Drones, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Augmented Reality.
- 5 digital supply chain experts on benefits of IoT.
- 8 REAL HoverBoards and HoverBikes That Actually Hover.
- A Brief History of Big Data.
- A Smart Look into Future Logistics.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Basics.
- BASF Smart Supply Chain.
- Big Data Analytics for supply chain beginners.
- Big Data Challenges and Opportunities.
- Blockchain and the Internet of Things explained.
- Blockchain, How it works.
- Deep Learning: Big Data Intelligence.
- Delivery Drones – DHL steals UPS thunder.
- Digital Supply Chain Quotes.
- Smarter Supply Chains: Leveraging IoT and Big Data.
- Uber buys big rig company in self-driving tech push.
- Uber Freight ( Signed up today).
- What is Machine Learning?
Need Internet of Things IoT training? Try these free resources.
Basics: The Internet of Things connects devices creating an immense amount of data. Big Data makes sense of all the data. Machine learning utilizes the data to learn and make better decisions.
“The following technologies provide supply chain capabilities that were not possible in the past: IoT, Big Data, Blockchain, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Augmented Reality.”