Need Supply Chain Training? Try these resources.
If you need supply chain training you have come to the right place. The information in this section is about the entire supply chain. If you want to dive into a specific area such as procurement or manufacturing there are links below for more detailed training.
This video includes the basic concepts of Supply Chain Management. If you are well versed in supply chain you may want to skip this video and jump down to the Supply Chain Training area.
Supply Chain Training.
- Apple Supply Chain Management.
- Apple Supply Chain Practices.
- Banana Supply Chain.
- BASF Smart Supply Chain.
- Best Supply Chain Automation Quotes.
- Best supply chain companies to research.
- Big Data Analytics for supply chain beginners.
- Caterpillar: How to build a $2 million tractor.
- Coca Cola Supply Chain.
- Day in the Life – Supply Chain Operations.
- Digital Supply Chain Quotes.
- Dominos Supply Chain.
- Grainger Supply Chain.
- Harley Davidson Factory Tour.
- Henry Ford, Model T, and the Assembly Line.
- IKEA Supply Chain Innovation.
- IoT Supply Chain Management.
- Procurement Training, Purchasing Training, Supply Chain Management Training.
- Rise of the Intelligent Digital Supply Chain.
- Sam Walton and Jeff Bezos Leadership and Supply Chain Quotes.
- Smarter Supply Chains: Leveraging IoT and Big Data.
- Supplier Selection and Certification.
- Supply Chain Automation Quotes.
- Supply Chain Information and Resources.
- Supply Chain Inventory Optimization.
- Supply Chain Management Strategies and Innovations.
- Supply Chain Omnichannel Strategies.
- Supply Chain Quotes.
- Take Inside Look at Apple’s Supply Chain.
- The Rise of the Intelligent Digital Supply Chain.
- Toyota Supply Chain Management.
- Uber’s Supply Chain.
- What is a Digital Supply Chain?
- What is Supply Chain Management?
- Need Artificial Intelligence Training? Try these Resources.
- Need Big Data Training? Try these Resources.
- Need Blockchain Training? Try these resources.
- Need Internet of Things IoT Training? Try these resources.
- Need Machine Learning and Deep Learning Training? Try these Resources.
“Supply Chain – the supply chain starts from the origin of the raw material and ends once the product has been discarded or recycled.” ~SupplyChainToday.com
“Supply Chain Experience: Plan a meal for 10 people. Everyone must get the food they want and you can’t run out. You have a $100 budget. Now plan and execute.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com
“The nemesis of supply chain is bad communication.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com
“Supply Chains are everywhere. From the biggest companies to running your household. Everyone has some type of supply chain experience.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com
“Supply Chain: Getting the right product, to the right place, in the right quantity, with the right quality, at the right total coast.”
“Great companies know supply chain is a key differentiator to separate them from the competition.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com
“Benchmarking – used to identify best practices within industry to enhance processes, efficiency, profitability, etc.” ~SupplyChainToday.com
“Tim Cook (CEO of Apple) and Mary Barra (CEO of General Motors) both held the top supply chain positions before becoming CEO. Supply Chain is important!” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com
“All we are doing is looking at the time line, from the moment the customer gives us an order to the point when we collect the cash. And we are reducing the time line by reducing the non-value adding wastes.” ~Taiichi Ohno
“What’s dangerous is not to evolve.” – Jeff Bezos
“Leaders win through logistics. Vision, sure. Strategy, yes. But when you go to war, you need to have both toilet paper and bullets at the right place at the right time. In other words, you must win through superior logistics.” ~Tom Peters
“I’m not a tech guy. I’m looking at the technology with the eyes of my customers, normal people’s eyes.” ~ Jack Ma
“Those in supply chain know the impossible is possible.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com
“Eighty-five percent of the reasons for failure are deficiencies in the systems and process rather than the employee. The role of management is to change the process rather than badgering individuals to do better.” ~ W. Edwards Deming
“Don’t be afraid to fail. Get out there and experiment and learn and fail and get a rate based on the experiences you have. Go for it and when you go for it you’ll learn what you’re capable of, what the potential is, where the opportunities are, but you can’t be afraid to fail because that’s when you learn.” ~ Michael Dell
“Almost all quality improvement comes via simplification of design, manufacturing, layout, processes, and procedures.” ~Tom Peters
“Without data, you’re just another person with an opinion.” ~W. Edwards Deming
- “The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best but legendary.” ~ Sam Walton.
“We care about every worker in our worldwide supply chain… What we will not do – and never have done – is stand still or turn a blind eye to problems in our supply chain. On this you have my word.” ~ Tim Cook, Apple CEO Tim Cook Supply Chain guru.
“Deep Learning will change the lives of all of us. What is Deep Learning? It’s behind what makes self-driving cars a reality.” ~Dave Waters
“It is impossible to improve any process until it is standardized. If the process is shifting from here to there, then any improvement will just be one more variation that is occasionally used and mostly ignored. One must standardize, and thus stabilize the process, before continuous improvement can be made.” ~ Masaaki Imai
“Any customer can have a car painted any color that he wants so long as it is black.” ~Henry Ford
“Machine learning will automate jobs that most people thought could only be done by people.” ~Dave Waters
“You will not find it difficult to prove that battles, campaigns, and even wars have been won or lost primarily because of logistics.” ~Dwight D. Eisenhower
“Past supply chain automation efforts will pale in comparison to the automation coming with IoT and Artificial Intelligence.” ~Dave Waters
- “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.” ~ Henry Ford, founder of Ford
“Apple has changed every day since I have been here. But the DNA of the company, the thing that makes our heart beat, is a maniacal focus on making the best products in the world. Not good products, or a lot of products, but the absolute best products in the world. In creating these great products we focus on enriching people’s lives – a higher cause for the product.” ~ Tim Cook, made huge improvements to the Apple Supply Chain
“The line between disorder and order lies in logistics…” ~Sun Tzu
“One of the first areas artificial intelligence will take many jobs is transportation. Bus drivers, truckers, taxicab drivers… need to start thinking about new careers.” ~Dave Waters