Negotiation Skills are essential in procurement and everyday life as well. When purchasing a house or a car it is very important to have negotiations skills.
Supply Chain and Procurement Training.
- A Smart Look into Future Logistics.
- Banana Supply Chain.
- Blockchain and the Internet of Things explained.
- Dr. Marcel Vollmer – Chief Operating Officer – SAP Ariba.
- Harley Davidson Factory Tour.
- John Shook Explains the Lean Transformation Model.
- Lean, Kaizen, and Continuous Improvement.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Negotiation – from Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- Procurement Training, Purchasing Training, Supply Chain Management Training.
- Supply Chain Automation Quotes.
- The Best Quotes for Business and Supply Chain Motivation.
- Understand the Blockchain in Two Minutes.
- My father said: ”You must never try to make all the money that’s in a deal. Let the other fellow make some money too, because if you have a reputation for always making all the money, you won’t have many deals.” ~ J. Paul Getty
- “The first principle of contract negotiations is don’t remind them of what you did in the past – tell them what you’re going to do in the future.” ~ Stan Musial
- “A sign that negotiations were handled well on both sides is that everybody probably feels a little bit like they didn’t get what they wanted.” ~ Christopher Lloyd
- “Let us never negotiate out of fear. But, let us never fear to negotiate.” ~ John F. Kennedy
- “The freedom of the city is not negotiable. We cannot negotiate with those who say, “What’s mine is mine and what’s yours is negotiable.” ~ John F. Kennedy
- “The fellow who says he’ll meet you halfway usually thinks he’s standing on the dividing line.” ~ Orlando A. Battista