Science of Persuasion
The Science of Persuasion is a great learning tool to understand how people are persuaded to do something, including yourself. Great video for those in procurement.
- “I think the power of persuasion would be the greatest superpower of all time.” ~ Jenny Mollen
- “In making a speech one must study three points: first, the means of producing persuasion; second, the language; third the proper arrangement of the various parts of the speech.” ~ Aristotle
- “Persuasion is often more effectual than force.” ~ Aesop
- “There are good leaders who actively guide and bad leaders who actively misguide. Hence, leadership is about persuasion, presentation and people skills.” ~ Shiv Khera
- “I would rather try to persuade a man to go along, because once I have persuaded him, he will stick. If I scare him, he will stay just as long as he is scared, and then he is gone.” ~ Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “People are usually more convinced by reasons they discovered themselves than by those found out by others.” ~ Blaise Pascal