Somali Pirates VS Ship Security Compilation
A whole new meaning to mitigating supply chain risk. Thought this was an interesting look at the risks that go into shipping. Real life gun fights. This video is interesting for anyone to see whether you are in supply chain or not.
Other Videos you may find interesting:
- Fear is what keeps us from our dreams – Motivational Video.
- FORGET THE PAST – Motivational Video.
- “I Don’t Know My Name.” Grace VanderWaal’s amazing audition.
- Inside the mind of a master procrastinator.
- Leadership Language: MLK’s Letter from Birmingham Jail.
- Legends – Motivational Video. Get comfortable with fear and failure.
- MOTIVATION – CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
- Presidential Quotes: Eisenhower, Jefferson, Reagan, Rooselvelt, JFK, Truman.
- Programming your mind for success: Tedx Talks.
- Susan Boyle – Britains Got Talent. Don’t judge a book by its cover.
- THE GREATEST BUSINESS ADVICE: Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet ….
- Top Business Guru Quotes.
- “Success means doing the best we can with what we have. Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be.” ~ Zig Ziglar
- “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” ~ Ray Goforth
- “Action is the foundational key to all success.” ~ Pablo Picasso
- “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, that is way great spiritual giants are produced.” ~ Swami Vivekananda
- “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” ~ Albert Einstein
- “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.” ~ Tony Robbins