Apple CEOs: The Story of Steve Jobs and Tim Cook You Didn’t Know About
Steve Jobs hired Tim Cook to improve the Apple supply chain. Steve Jobs wanted something similar to the Dell supply chain. Tim Cook was brought in to reduce inventory and make Apple’s supply chain much more agile as well as leaner. Tim Cook went from Apple’s Chief Procurement Officer and took Steve Jobs place as Apple’s CEO.
Supply Chain and Leadership Information.
- What is Supply Chain Management, and should you major in it?
- What is a Digital Supply Chain?
- Supply Chain Information and Resources.
- Supply Chain Automation Quotes.
- Storyboard of The Lean Startup Introduction – Entrepreneur.
- Steve Jobs Apple Supply Chain Quotes.
- John Shook Explains the Lean Transformation Model.
- Ingvar Kamprad Quotes (founder of IKEA).
- Indra Nooyi, PepsiCo CEO. Doug McMillon, Walmart CEO.
- IKEA Supply Chain Innovation.
- Henry Ford, Model T, and the Assembly Line.
- Exclusive interview with Apple CEO Tim Cook.
- Bill Gates Reflects On Steve Jobs.
- Apple Steve Jobs The Crazy Ones.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook, Supply Chain Expert.
- Amazon tour: What happens after you place that order.
- 7 Innovation Secrets of Steve Jobs.
- “We are the most focused company that I know of or have read of or have any knowledge of. We say no to good ideas every day. We say no to great ideas in order to keep the amount of things we focus on very small in number, so that we can put enormous energy behind the ones we do choose …..It’s not just saying yes to the right products, it’s saying no to many products that are good ideas, but just not nearly as good as other ones.” ~ Tim Cook, CEO Apple, Supply Chain Expert.
- “Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… The ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules… You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things… They push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ~ Steve Jobs, co-founder Apple Inc.
- “Steve [Jobs] and I spent months getting to know each other before I joined Apple. He had no exposure to marketing other than what he picked up on his own. This is sort of typical of Steve. When he knows something is going to be important, he tries to absorb as much as he possibly can.” ~ John Sculley, former CEO of Apple Inc.
- “Companies that get confused, that think their goal is revenue or stock price or something. You have to focus on the things that lead to those.” ~ Tim Cook, Apple CEO