Large assortment of Supply Chain, Leadership and Motivation quotes.
Supply Chain Information.
- Book Reviews: “Made in America” by Sam Walton, founder of Walmart.
- Business, Supply Chain & Leadership Quotes.
- Coca Cola Supply Chain.
- Day in the Life – Supply Chain Operations.
- Dilbert Lean Six Sigma.
- Ingvar Kamprad Quotes (founder of IKEA).
- Motivation quotes to get you out of a slump.
- Negotiation – from Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- Smarter Supply Chains: Leveraging IoT and Big Data.
- Supply Chain Information and Resources.
- Supply Chain Quotes.
- “An organization’s ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage.” ~ Jack Welch
- “If you pick the right people and give them the opportunity to spread their wings and put compensation as a carrier behind it you almost don’t have to manage them.” ~ Jack Welch
- “Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.” ~ Peter Drucker
- “A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent.” ~ Douglas MacArthur
- “Everyone has the heart of a champion on game day. It’s the heart you have during the weeks, months, and years of preparation that actually makes a difference.” ~ John M. Raymond
- “Flaming enthusiasm, backed up by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success.” ~ Dale Carnegie
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose.” ~ Dr. Seuss
- “The best executive is one who has sense enough to pick good people to do what he wants done, and self-restraint enough to keep from meddling with them while they do it.” ~ Theodore Roosevelt
- “Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it’s amazing what they can accomplish.” ~ Sam Walton
- “It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership.” ~ Nelson Mandela