How to Get a Job in Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Management is a great place to have a career.
Supply Chain Information.
- Supply Chain Information and Resources.
- Supply Chain Inventory Optimization.
- Supply Chain Omnichannel Strategies.
- Supply Chain Quotes.
- Take Inside Look at Apple’s Supply Chain.
- Takt Time, Cycle Time, Lead Time.
- The Best Quotes for Business and Supply Chain Motivation.
- The Biggest Carriers And Trucks In The World!
- The Role of Transportation in Logistics and Business.
- Toyota Production System (TPS).
- Toyota Supply Chain Management.
- Two of the Keys to Walmart’s Success.
- Walmart Fulfillment – how is Walmart getting closer to the customer.
- Warehouse Layout & Material Flow Planning.
- What is a Digital Supply Chain?
- What is Supply Chain Management?
- “There comes a time when you ought to start doing what you want. Take a job that you love. You will jump out of bed in the morning. I think you are out of your mind if you keep taking jobs that you don’t like because you think it will look good on your resume. Isn’t that a little like saving up sex for your old age?” ~ Warren Buffet
- “If it falls your lot to be a street sweeper, go out and sweep streets like Michelangelo painted pictures. Sweep streets like Handel and Beethoven composed music. Sweep streets like Shakespeare wrote poetry. Sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will have to pause and say, here lived a great street sweeper who swept his job well.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
- “A leader’s job is not to do the work for others, it’s to help others figure out how to do it themselves, to get things done, and to succeed beyond what they thought possible.” ~ Simon Sinek
- “Yes, I’ve made a great deal of dough from my fiction, but I never set a single word down on paper with the thought of being paid for it … I have written because it fulfilled me. Maybe it paid off the mortgage on the house and got the kids through college, but those things were on the side—I did it for the buzz. I did it for the pure joy of the thing. And if you can do it for the joy, you can do it forever.” ~ Stephen King
- “Never continue in a job you don’t enjoy. If you’re happy in what you’re doing, you’ll like yourself, you’ll have inner peace. And if you have that, along with physical health, you will have had more success than you could possibly have imagined.” ~ Johnny Carson