Digital Disruption: Transforming Your Company for the Digital Economy
Digital disruption is happening throughout business. Whether it is IoT, Big Data, Cloud, Machine Learning…, we need to be ready for the digital disruption. This is an hour long presentation from MIT Sloan Executive Education.
Digital Disruption/Economy Training.
- 5 digital supply chain experts on benefits of IoT.
- 50 Entrepreneurs share priceless advice. Steve Jobs, Michael Dell, Mark Cuban…
- A Brief History of Big Data.
- A Smart Look into Future Logistics.
- Amazon Prime Air made its first drone delivery.
- Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning Quotes.
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Basics.
- Artificial Intelligence Quotes: Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Stephen Hawking.
- Artificial Intelligence Supply Chain Quotes.
- Big Data Analytics for supply chain beginners.
- Big Data Challenges and Opportunities.
- Bill Gates Reflects On Steve Jobs.
- Blockchain and the Internet of Things explained.
- Blockchain for Supply Chain Transparency.
- Digital Supply Chain Quotes.
- Elon Musk and Bill Gates talk artificial intelligence.
- Elon Musk’s Artificial Intelligence Destroys Champion Gamer!
- Internet of Things IoT Logistics: Connected World.
- Intro to Deep Learning – How to Make a Prediction.
- Introduction to Deep Learning Self-Driving Cars.
- Machine Learning Introduction.
- Smart Supply Chain: Leveraging IoT and Big Data.
- Supply Chain Information and Resources.
- Supply Chain Management Strategies and Innovations.
- The Supply Chain Predictive Enterprise.
- Uber Self-Driving Truck Makes Its First Delivery.
- Uber’s Supply Chain.
- What is Supply Chain Management, and should you major in it?
“Big data, IoT, Digital Supply Chain – all have great potential. Do your due diligence before investing.” ~Dave Waters
“Blockbuster? Digital chainged the way we rent movies. how will the digital supply chain impact the way we do business? ~EverythingSupplyChain.com
“Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” ~Steve Jobs
“When dealing with consultants do your due diligence, to get business many promise big results but deliver little.” ~Dave Waters