Need Big Data Training? Try these Resources.
The Big Data training on this page will take you from the basics to extreme detail. Big Data has been around for awhile now. This is a term you should understand because it isn’t going away. Some may call it a buzzword but it is here to stay.
Here is a simple definition of blockchain. Big Data is a term used for sets of data too large for traditional software to adequately deal with the vast amount of information due to storage, analysis, computational speed and so forth.
VIDEO: What Exactly is Big Data and Why Should I Care?
Big Data Training Information.
- A Brief History of Big Data.
- A Smart Look into Future Logistics.
- Big Data Analytics for supply chain beginners.
- Big Data Challenges and Opportunities.
- Digital Supply Chain Basics – IoT, Big Data, Machine Learning.
- Maersk Line: Using the Internet of Things, Data, and Analytics.
- Smart Supply Chain: Leveraging IoT and Big Data.
Need Training? Big Data, IoT, Blockchain.
- Need Artificial Intelligence Training? Try these Resources.
- Need Big Data Training? Try these Resources.
- Need Blockchain Training? Try these resources.
- Need Internet of Things IoT Training? Try these resources.
- Need Machine Learning and Deep Learning Training? Try these Resources.
Digital is Changing Supply Chain.
- Amazon Jeff Bezos on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- Amazon Prime Air – Amazon made its first drone delivery.
- Artificial Intelligence Supply Chain Quotes.
- BASF Smart Supply Chain.
- Best Artificial Intelligence Quotes.
- Delivery Drones – DHL steals UPS thunder.
- DHL makes augmented reality a standard in logistics.
- Machine Learning Quotes – Training included.
- The Rise of the Intelligent Digital Supply Chain.
- Uber buys big rig company in self-driving tech push.
- What is a Digital Supply Chain?
- What is blockchain?
- What is Machine Learning?
“If you are currently getting inaccurate reports will investing in Big Data just get you bad reports faster? Process changes may be needed.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com
“Don’t let the digital supply chain scare you. Big Data, IoT, Cloud, AI, Drones and Deep Learning are just ways to improve the supply chain.” ~SupplyChainToday.com
Basics: The Internet of Things connects devices creating an immense amount of data. Big data makes sense of all the data. Machine Learning utilizes the data to learn and make better decisions.” ~SupplyChainToday.com