Tesla Documentary World’s Best Electric Cars
Explore what goes into making a Tesla. Is this the car of the future?
Entrepreneur and Supply Chain Information.
- 50 Entrepreneurs share priceless advice. Steve Jobs, Michael Dell, Mark Cuban…
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Delivers The 2017 MIT Commencement Speech.
- Bill Gates Reflects On Steve Jobs.
- Blockchain and the Internet of Things explained.
- Delivery Drones – DHL steals UPS thunder.
- Elon Musk Quotes.
- Entrepreneur Quotes.
- Google DeepMind Artificial Intelligence just taught itself to walk.
- HOW IT’S MADE TESLA GigaFactory.
- Mark Cuban: How I Became a Billionaire. Mark Cuban Quotes.
- Supply Chain Information and Resources.
- Tesla Documentary – World’s best electric cars.
- Uber Freight and how this effects the trucking industry.
- What is a Digital Supply Chain?
Elon Musk Quotes, Tesla CEO.
- “I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better. I think that’s the single best piece of advice: constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself.” ~ Elon Musk.
- “If you’re trying to create a company. It’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredient in the right proportion.” ~Elon Musk.
- “People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.” ~Elon Musk.
- “I always have optimism, but I’m realistic. It was not with the expectation of great success that I started Tesla or SpaceX… It’s just that I thought they were important enough to do anyway.” ~Elon Musk.
- “I do think there is a lot of potential if you have a compelling product and people are willing to pay a premium for that. I think that is what Apple has shown. You can buy a much cheaper cell phone or laptop, but Apple’s product is so much better than the alternative, and people are willing to pay that premium.” ~Elon Musk.
- “Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.” ~Elon Musk.
- “I could either watch it happen or be part of it.” ~Elon Musk.