Toyota Production System
Supply Chain Information.
- Lean, Kaizen, and Continuous Improvement.
- Lean Manufacturing – Lean Factory Tour.
- Procurement Training, Purchasing Training, Supply Chain Management Training.
- Sam Walton and Jeff Bezos Leadership and Supply Chain Quotes.
- Saturday Morning Meeting: Amazon vs. Walmart.
- Smarter Supply Chains: Leveraging IoT and Big Data.
- Supply Chain Automation Quotes.
- Supply Chain Information and Resources.
- Supply Chain Inventory Optimization.
- Takt Time, Cycle Time, Lead Time.
- The Role of Transportation in Logistics and Business.
- Toyota Production System (TPS).
- Toyota Supply Chain Management.
- Two of the Keys to Walmart’s Success.
“Standards should not be forced down from above but rather set by the production workers themselves.” ~ Taiichi Ohno, father of Toyota Production System (TPS)
“Having no problems is the biggest problem of all.”
- “If you are going to do TPS you must do it all the way. You also need to change the way you think. You need to change how you look at things.” ~ Taiichi Ohno
- “When you are out observing on the gemba, do something to help them. If you do, people will come to expect that you can help them and will look forward to seeing you again on the gemba.” ~ Taiichi Ohno
- “I’m proud to be Japanese and I wanted my country to succeed. I believed my system was a way that could help us become a modern industrial nation. That is why I had no problem with sharing it with other Japanese companies, even my biggest competitors.” ~ Taiichi Ohno