Amazon vs. Walmart
Amazon vs. Walmart is a battle between 800lbs gorillas.
Amazon and Walmart Supply Chain Information.
- Amazon’s Plan to Take On Alibaba – Global Shipping Plans.
- Amazon tour: What happens after you place that order.
- Apple Supply Chain Management.
- Apple Supply Chain Practices.
- Book Reviews: “Made in America” by Sam Walton, founder of Walmart.
- Exclusive interview with Apple CEO Tim Cook.
- How Amazon Receives Your Inventory.
- IKEA Supply Chain Innovation.
- PepsiCo and Walmart CEO talk business.
- Sam Walton and Jeff Bezos Leadership and Supply Chain Quotes.
- Steve Jobs Apple Supply Chain Quotes.
- Supply Chain Quotes.
- Take Inside Look at Apple’s Supply Chain.
- Toyota Supply Chain Management.
- Walmart Fulfillment – how is Walmart getting closer to the customer.
Amazon and Walmart Quotes
- “We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.” ~ Jeff Bezos
- “If you make customers unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell 6 friends. If you make customers unhappy on the Internet, they can each tell 6,000 friends.” ~ Jeff Bezos
- “We’re all working together; that’s the secret.” ~ Sam Walton
- “Celebrate your successes. Find some humor in your failures. Don’t take yourself so seriously. Loosen up, and everybody around you will loosen up. Have fun. Show enthusiasm – always.” ~ Sam WaltoN
- “When all else fails, put on a costume and sing a silly song. Then make everybody else sing with you. Don’t do a hula on Wall Street. It’s been done. Think up your own stunt. All of this is more important, and more fun, than you think, and it really fools the competition. “Why should we take those cornballs at Wal-Mart seriously?” ~ Sam Walton