Build something Great by Elon Musk & Steve Jobs
Listen to what Elon Musk & Steve Jobs have to say about building something great. These are two amazing innovators. Many people are saying Elon Musk is the next Steve Jobs.
Great information about Elon Musk & Steve Jobs.
- 7 Innovation Secrets of Steve Jobs.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Delivers The 2017 MIT Commencement Speech.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook, Supply Chain Expert.
- Apple CEOs: The Story of Steve Jobs and Tim Cook You Didn’t Know About.
- Apple Steve Jobs The Crazy Ones.
- Apple Supply Chain Management.
- Apple Supply Chain Practices.
- Bill Gates Reflects On Steve Jobs.
- Elon Musk and Bill Gates talk artificial intelligence.
- Elon Musk’s Artificial Intelligence Destroys Champion Gamer!
- Elon Musk Quotes.
- Elon Musk: The mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, SolarCity…
- HOW IT’S MADE TESLA GigaFactory.
- How the Tesla Model S is Made – Elon Musk.
- Manufacturing Process of Model S in Tesla Factory.
- Steve Jobs Apple Supply Chain Quotes.
- Tesla Documentary – World’s best electric cars.
- Tesla Model S Supply Chain.
- Tesla Motors Megafactories – The Future of Electric Cars. Elon Musk and the electric revolution.
- THE GREATEST BUSINESS ADVICE: Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet ….
Quotes by Elon Musk & Steve Jobs
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” ~ Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Inc.
- “I do think there is a lot of potential if you have a compelling product and people are willing to pay a premium for that. I think that is what Apple has shown. You can buy a much cheaper cell phone or laptop, but Apple’s product is so much better than the alternative, and people are willing to pay that premium.” ~Elon Musk.
- “Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.” ~Elon Musk.
- “My model for business is The Beatles. They were four guys who kept each other’s kind of negative tendencies in check. They balanced each other and the total was greater than the sum of the parts. That’s how I see business: great things in business are never done by one person, they’re done by a team of people.” ~ Steve Jobs
- “If you’re trying to create a company. It’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredient in the right proportion.” ~Elon Musk.
- “The path to the CEO’s office should not be through the CFO’s office, and it should not be through the marketing department. It needs to be through engineering and design.” ~ Elon Musk, CEO Tesla.
- “We don’t get a chance to do that many things, and every one should be really excellent. Because this is our life. Life is brief, and then you die, you know? And we’ve all chosen to do this with our lives. So it better be damn good. It better be worth it.” ~Steve Jobs, co-founder Apple Inc.
- “I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better. I think that’s the single best piece of advice: constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself.” ~ Elon Musk.