Behind the scenes of an Amazon warehouse
The efficiency inside an Amazon warehouse is amazing. Amazon continues to innovate to drive down prices and increase customer service. Five minute video.
Supply Chain Training from Top Resources.
- A Smart Look into Future Logistics.
- A vision on the future of European logistics.
- Delivery Drones – DHL steals UPS thunder.
- Dr. Marcel Vollmer – Chief Operating Officer – SAP Ariba.
- Internet of Things IoT Logistics: Connected World.
- Inventory Management.
- IoT Supply Chain Management.
- Sam Walton and Jeff Bezos Leadership and Supply Chain Quotes.
- Supply Chain Information and Resources.
- The Role of Transportation in Logistics and Business.
- Uber Freight and how this effects the trucking industry.
- Uber Freight Officially Launches (What it Means for Truckers).
- UPS tests residential drone delivery.
- Walmart Fulfillment – how is Walmart getting closer to the customer.
- Warehouse Layout & Material Flow Planning.
Jeff Bezos Quotes. Founder and CEO of Amazon.
- “The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.” ~ Jeff Bezos, changed supply chain.
- “I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” ~ Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon.
- “All businesses need to be young forever. If your customer base ages with you, you’re Woolworth’s.” ~ Jeff Bezos.
- “If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.” ~ Jeff Bezos.
- “We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.” ~ Jeff Bezos.
- “If you make customers unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell 6 friends. If you make customers unhappy on the Internet, they can each tell 6,000 friends.” ~ Jeff Bezos.
- “I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.” ~ Jeff Bezos.
- “The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’” ~ Jeff Bezos, Amazon CEO.