Leaders Eat Last.
Why Leaders Eat Last
- “When building a team, I always search first for people who love to win. If I can’t find any of those, I look for people who hate to lose.” ~ H. Ross Perot
- “A leader is a dealer in hope.” ~ Napoleon Bonaparte
- “I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow.” ~ Woodrow Wilson
- “I found that the men and women who got to the top were those who did the jobs they had in hand, with everything they had of energy and enthusiasm and hard work.” ~ Harry S. Truman
- “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at 20 or 80. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.” ~ Henry Ford